so jetzt können wir wieder happy sein -- die roten haben es wieder geschafft - Seite 2 - Alfa Forum Schweiz
Alfa Forum Schweiz  

Zurück   Alfa Forum Schweiz > Smalltalk / News > The Lounge
Benutzername
Kennwort
Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 22.10.2007, 11:47
Benutzerbild von wpa
wpa wpa ist offline
Maniac

wpa eine Nachricht über Skype schicken
Daumen hoch

Zitat:
Zitat von volker hauser
formel 1 ist: gute zeiten schlechte zeiten

weil einfach zuviel geld im spiel ist

Ha,Ha,...

Dieser Ausdruck ist wircklich passend :-)

Gruss
WPA
Alt 22.10.2007, 11:48
Benutzerbild von speedy123
speedy123 speedy123 ist offline
Maniac

speedy123 eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Standard

Naja, in welchem mehr oder weniger populären Sport ist's nicht so....?
Alt 22.10.2007, 12:21
Benutzerbild von Alfapazzo
Alfapazzo Alfapazzo ist offline
Freak

Standard

Warum hätte den BMW dispualifiziert werden sollen ?

Alfapazzos Alfisti Shop: www.alfapazzo.ch

Alt 22.10.2007, 12:24
Benutzerbild von QV
QV QV ist offline
Freak

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Alfapazzo
Warum hätte den BMW dispualifiziert werden sollen ?

Benzin war zu kalt
"This is just a great bass so I‘m very lucky to have it. Plus, not only do I have it but I got it for free because I‘m a big pompous rock-star. And, the richer you get, then they start giving you stuff for free. Like you really need it, right? Isn't that weird?" - Flea

..i Quadrifogli non crescono più..

Alt 22.10.2007, 16:26
Benutzerbild von evo
evo evo ist offline
Alfa Forum Inventar

Standard

Wegen einem ähnlichen Vergehen wurde in der Vergangenheit die Teampunkte
abgerechnet aber nicht die Fahrer bestraft, von dem her sehe ich kein Problem
auch wenn Ron de Don in Berufung geht...
Alt 22.10.2007, 16:31
Benutzerbild von QV
QV QV ist offline
Freak

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von evo
Wegen einem ähnlichen Vergehen wurde in der Vergangenheit die Teampunkte
abgerechnet aber nicht die Fahrer bestraft, von dem her sehe ich kein Problem
auch wenn Ron de Don in Berufung geht...

Jenauuu!

Übrigens Evo.... habe deinen Ex 75er Turbo gesehen... bei Pedro

POTZHEILANDDONNER ! Das isch dänn es schöööns wägeli!

un salutino

Aldo
"This is just a great bass so I‘m very lucky to have it. Plus, not only do I have it but I got it for free because I‘m a big pompous rock-star. And, the richer you get, then they start giving you stuff for free. Like you really need it, right? Isn't that weird?" - Flea

Alt 22.10.2007, 19:32
Benutzerbild von BorkumRiff
BorkumRiff BorkumRiff ist offline

Standard

Mir kommt es schon ein wenig komisch vor, dass genau die drei Fahrer, die zwischen Alonso und Hamilton klassiert sind, zu kalten Sprit im Tank hatten?
Dazu kommt, dass die Aussentemperaturangaben um 4° differierten.
Auch wo die Temperatur vom Benzin gemessen wurde (am Boden der Tankanlage), ist fragwürdig.
Kimi ist für mich der verdiente Weltmeister.
Alt 24.10.2007, 11:30
Benutzerbild von QV
QV QV ist offline
Freak

Standard

Pressetext Silvercheater oder

DER WITZ DES JAHRES...

die meinen das doch nicht ernst, oddder ???

McLAREN FILES NOTICE OF APPEAL

Tuesday 23rd October 2007: The Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team confirms that it has, via its UK governing body, the MSA, filed a notice of appeal to the FIA’s International Court of Appeal against the decision not to exclude cars 09, 10, 16 and 17 from the result of the 2007 Brazilian Grand Prix.

The Rules of the FIA International Court of Appeal allow a team only a short period in which to file a notice of appeal and McLaren has complied with that. The team has taken the view, from the information that we currently have available that there was non-compliance with the Regulations. The team believes that the FIA has, in written clarification of the Technical Regulations and in its minutes of two Formula 1 Team Manager meetings, made clear how it would interpret and manage the Regulations and Procedures associated with the control of fuel temperatures. This process was followed in the normal manner by the FIA Technical Delegate following the Brazilian Grand Prix and the irregularities were reported by him to the Stewards of the meeting. Consequently the team does not understand the justification as described in the decision published late on Sunday evening.

The significance of this matter and its timing is, of course, regrettable. The team wishes to win races and Championships on the track However, if there has been an irregularity, which is not the fault of the team, we feel that the matter must be properly examined to ensure that the rules are applied. This is something that we believe the FIA would fully support and would wish to be seen to have done.

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes wishes to stress, however, that it does not question the integrity of either the BMW or Williams teams. We know, without even enquiring, that neither team would have sought to achieve a performance advantage by such an irregularity and that the situation could only have arisen as the consequence of an operational error within the team on the day. DANN LASST ES SEIN UND AKZEPTIERT DIE NIEDERLAGE....

Ultimately we feel that the FIA should determine whether an irregularity occurred or not, and the team will fully respect the process and any decision that is ultimately given.

Geändert von QV (24.10.2007 um 11:34 Uhr).
Alt 24.10.2007, 23:12
Benutzerbild von michel
michel michel ist offline
Freak

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von QV

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes wishes to stress, however,[b] that it does not question the integrity of either the BMW or Williams teams. We know, without even enquiring, that neither team would have sought to achieve a performance advantage by such an irregularity and that the situation could only have arisen as the consequence of an operational error within the team on the day.

man, sind das miese heuchler... umso grösser ist die freude, dass haug und dennis den titel nicht haben und diese saison voll zum vergessen ist für sie

schadenfreudiger gruss
michel

alfa164.ch
http://www.emundem.ch
Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht