Alfa Forum Schweiz - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - The world of product development - with Maurizio Consalvo
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 16.12.2009, 07:28
Benutzerbild von AJesse
AJesse AJesse ist offline
Freak

AJesse eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Standard

und...
Zitat:
Zitat von Maurizio Consalvo
Zitat:
Zitat von Troco
Buongiorno,
a quanto pare le nostre domande sono tutte più o meno simili, segno che c'è una forte curiosità verso gli stessi punti...
Per quanto mi riguarda:
mi piacerebbe sapere se c'è un piano per far tornare l'alfa alle corse, credo che influenzerebbe lo studio di alcuni elementi sulle vetture di serie...
2)La futura ammiraglia erede di 166, o nel caso l'erede della 159 se saranno a trazione posteriore, avranno una condivisione di pianali e motori con chrysler o avranno soluzioni studiate appositamente per essa?

3) C'è un vero progetto su un restyling o erede dell'alfa gt? E perchè è l'unica vettura della gamma che non ha subito grandi modifiche?

4) Non crede che l'eliminazione delle sospensioni a quadrilatero, Q2 meccanico, torsen sull'erede della 147 possano essere un passo indietro e quindi il risparmio economico possa poi influire negativamente nella vendita?

Grazie anticipatamente, Troco.
--------------------------------
using translator:

Good morning,
it seems our questions are all more or less similar, indicating that there is a strong curiosity towards the same points ...
As for me:
I'd like to know if there is any plan to return to the alfa romeo to the races, I think that would influence the study of some factors on the production cars ...
2) The future heir of 166 flagship, or if the heir of the 159 will be rear traction, and will be a sharing of platforms and engines with chrysler or have specially solutions designed for it?
3) Is there a real project on a facelift, or heirs of alfa gt? And why is the only car of the range that has not undergone major changes?
4) Do not believe that the elimination of double wishbone suspension at, Q2 mechanical, Torsen on the legacy of 147 could be a step back and then the savings can then affect the sale?

Thanks in advance, Troco.

Dear Troco,
To Troco:

You are worried about the fact that going from the double wishbone and the mechanic Q2 of the 147 to the new architecture of the Giulietta can represent a challenge to the performance of the car.
Without giving you too much information in advance, with the same methodology used for the electronic Q2, we first defined the target of dynamic performance of our new car, and than we made the choice about the technical solution that allowed us to achieve the different targets of the project.
By the way…obviously, our goal was to create a SUPERIOR car than the 147 in all the different driving conditions…
I really care about technology and I want to exploit this conversation to explain something that can be useful to understand how things are going in the real world.
The double wishbone is a very complicated technical schema but often we need to face a lot of limitations due to the car world evolution.
To get maximum benefits off a double wishbone set up you should have plenty of room to define the right mechanical parameters.

Today, with the transverse engine, with the required performance for passive safety, due to the constraints related to packaging issues, you risk not to achieve the level of performance that you want.
It’s the same for the longitudinal engine, considering that the room left available by the engine itself is utilised to install the exhaust and intake systems, that are becoming bigger to comply with the anti-pollution regulations and the acoustic limits.