Alfa Forum Schweiz - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - The world of product development - with Maurizio Consalvo
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 16.12.2009, 07:32
Benutzerbild von AJesse
AJesse AJesse ist offline
Freak

AJesse eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Standard

und weiter geht's
Zitat:
Zitat von Maurizio Consalvo
sydbarrett ha scritto:
Hello
Some questions for Mr Consalvo:
-the new Giulietta's engines: when it will be filled the gap between the 105 hp diesel unit and the 170 hp? (how about a 1.6 JTDm 120hp?)
- about the interior of the new Giulietta: what happened? there are many rumours about this
-Dodge and Alfa Romeo still remain two different brand for design?
-New Alfa models (159 and 166 replacement) will be based on US platform? What is a realistic Time to Market for these crucial models?

Thank you

Regards

Lorenzo

Dear Lorenzo-Sydbarrett (and this really makes me think to my second job, because I play the drum in a rock band!) you are asking about the Giulietta.
The anticipation is just the beginning; during the next weeks we are going to reveal something more about its amazing technologic DNA, about its wide product offer…
The car has been conceived to achieve a real internation role and not only to be leader within the internal market.
Content and engines will reflect this choice.

Regarding Dodge and Alfa Romeo, what I can say is that the two brands are sharing a strong personality, and “iconic” vision of design, coherent with their heritage and personality.
The important partnership we achieved in the USA will be able to give more chances to develop the re-enforcement of any single brand. This is really important to keep the correct relationship with the customers.

Ich hoffe mal die Kopiererei wird mir von den Alfisti.com Leuten nicht übel genommen, aber es geht ja auch hier um Alfa... und vielleicht meldet sich der eine oder andere von Euch dort noch an